Softball playoffs

pngmom4

500+ Posts
PNG will play a 3 game series with Goose Creek Memorial in the first round of the playoffs. PNG will travel to GCM on Friday for a 6 pm game 1. Game 2 will be at noon Saturday at PNG. Game 3, if necessary, will follow.

Good Luck Lady Indians!!!!!!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
PNG beat GCM 6-1 last night in Baytown. Game 2, to be held at PNG, has been moved to 3:30 today due to SAT tests.

Kate Fawcett hit a 3 run homer in the 7th. :clap: :clap: :clap:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Someone please let us know when and where we will play Brenham. Can't wait to see the game. Good luck!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Games will be at Northshore High School in Channelview.

Game 1, Thursday at 7:30
Game 2, Friday at 6
Game 3, if necessary, to follow game 2

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Come one, come all. we want to fill the stands with the PNG faithful. We do, by far, have the best fans around

NONS81

Lady Indians lost game 1 tonight to Brenham 9 innings (normally play 7 innings in Softball). 3-1. Game 2 tomorrow at Northshore. I was not there, but I was receiving text messages...See message above for game time...

Let's go Lady Indians!!! Beat Brenham!!!

NONS81

The girls lost game 2 6 to 3. I wish you all the luck next year, but I would just like to say you made the season worth wild just by playing that last game against Nederland the way you did. That was an AWESOME GAME!!!!! I loved it! Unfortunately, with my kids activities, that was the only game I got to see this seaso, so it was very special to me...thanks for allowing me to be able to say I was there when you out played and out coached the Lady Dogs!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores