Something fans should know about indians that are still playing football

former ndn

Cook Honored as MSFA First-Team Pick
Taylor University's Josh Cook has been named to the Mid-States Football Association Mideast League First Team Offense after leading the league in rushing with 107.4 yards per contest.

Cook became Taylor's first 1,000-yard rusher in ten years after finishing the season with 1,119 yards, the fourth best rushing total in Taylor history. Six times he rushed for over 100 yards, with his best performance coming in a win over Anderson when he ran through the Ravens for 213 yards and three touchdowns.

Following the performance against Anderson, Cook was named MSFA Offensive Player of the Week. A junior from Port Neches, Texas, Cook finished the season ranked 13th in the nation in rushing.

www.taylor.edu

bandkid

Staff member
Good to see a local boy make big. But, then again, this is PN-G. That sort of thing is a common occurrence.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone know how many yards Josh Cook gained rushing while in high school? Preferably broken down by year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores