Something to chew on.....

pngfan66

500+ Posts
61ndn said:
Do you think those JV players that were brought up will get any sleep tonight? I probably won't and I don't even "suit up".
There were a hand full of JV players with the team at the pep rally last night. Some of them I know. So thats how I know besides their parents floating on air ! I think the parents are more pumped up than their son's ! The players looked very relaxed and very focused last night. GO NDN'S !!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
THis is like Christmas morning when your a kid, but now were adults, waiting on our parents to get out of bed to open presents. See dangit to much coffee now I'm posting randomly !!!! Is it time to go yet ? are we there yet ? Dangit this is taking forever !!! Grasshopper, Patience is a virtue ! Good things come to those that wait ! ARRRGGGGHHHHH !!!! Are we there yet ? :crazy:

90NDN

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
akifan94 said:
NDN06 said:
WHAT ... but I thought LT was the BEST!??!

(Thanks 94, I tried to find LT's JV stats a while back and couldn't find it on their site... I was probably looking in the wrong place)

I found it on their booster club site.
Hey wait from what the folks in Angleton say, they are the best team in the entire state regardless of 4A or 5A. I thought I read that LT JV went undefeated as well. Could be wrong or either I read it on the other site from a Angleton poster.

Yeah, Angleton seems to think they are the end all be all, but they had a rude awakening last week losing...obviously due to Digg's' getting hurt. I think he is back for this week, but regardless, they aren't even looking at us. All they care about is how they would put the hurting on LT haha. I hope we get to play them in the quarterfinals.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
is everybody decorating their cars tonight :woot:

Decorated mine yesterday!! Gotta put the flags on that I bought last night, and we'll be ready to roll! Can't wait to hit the NDN Expressway!!

allstarmom

100+ Posts
I don't know, but you can buy the playoff shirts at the Student Activities Office at the high school. $17 for the long sleeve and $15 for the short sleeve.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores