Stallworth Stadium

NDN79

500+ Posts
There could be problems for early arriving Indian fans at Stallworth Stadium today. At 1:00pm
there will be a 5A Play-off game between Pearland and Cypress Creek. I don't know what their policy is for letting fans in early before another game is finished playing. It would be nice if they would let us in early--but who knows?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
i know we're the home side, but is that the east, or west side. i want to come in on the right side.

NDN53547781

Justafan said:
West is the home side. Take the Main St. exit.

We have been to Stallworth several time before but I got a message from my brother had the following words for baby sister:
Stallworth Stadium according to my brother who is a retired band director in Baytown told me last night that Stallworth Stadium is a "wind tunnel" there is nothing but pastures on each end of the statium. It runs North to South. His warning to us was to wear pleanty of warm clothes and take blankets to keep warm.

attakapandn

100+ Posts
what time is everyone leaving town? Will they let us in early when the other game is going on and let us stay in/?

checked the weather and kickoff timp is going to be around 50 with the wind out of the East @ 6mph

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
From what I've read, they will clear the stadium between games. Don't expect that your PNG ticket will get you into both games.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores