Start of a new tradition ?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
It seems that for the last several games one of the players, mostly Easliy has been coming thru the run thru sign before the team and pumping up the crowd. I know years past we had Bonsai, could this be a new one ? Just some thoughts. I like it ! It gets the crowd going loud before the team comes out. What does everyone else think ?

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I absolutely love it. I make a point to be in my seat waiting for this to happen. It really does get me and everyone else pumped up.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
They did that as far back as 2008. On the Geronimo's Fury highlight video that is on YouTube, you can see Josh Wright coming out first. I like it as well and it can be used by the team to honor a team mate as well.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Anything that makes a player proud and the fans pumped up is fine by me! Go, Indians, scalp the Jaguars.

attakapandn

100+ Posts
maybe they should have the players select who does it by selection a non starter that performs the best during the weeks practice kinda give em the incentive to practice hard to be selected etc.. like an honor of being selected by your peers

PNGNDN1

Where is Ted Ancelot when you need him? lol............... The best Banzai guy we had. Look at some videos from 89. UNBELEIVABLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores