Sub-Varsity Scores

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone here go to JV, Freshman or Middle School Games? No one ever posts scores.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Good grief. That's ridiculous. :thud:

That is what I thought myself. I know my kids grades are not up to par on progress reports they are punished then and they had better come up before they get their report cards.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Those kids not keeping their grades up hurt the team, and more importantly their own futures.

nederbulldogs#1

Mid County Madness Freshman Style

Bulldogs 34 Indians 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAty_68wKHo

To all my friends that live in Port Neches Groves that are predicting the fall? of Nederland football and the return PNG Indian dominance over Nederland its not going to happen anytime soon. Nederland future looks bright.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I heard an interesting comment from a longtime PNG fan that Coach Faircloth is more interested in playing a lot of kids at the freshman level. And less concerned with wins at that stage of a players career. That keeps the younger kids in the program and gives them a chance to play and develop.

Which team currently has a problem with numbers and kids staying with the football program? And which program has more kids in the program than most 5A schools?

So before you start counting wins, remember that their is little correlation between 9th grade success and varsity success. I say Faircloth and staff has the Bulldog's number from here on out. :thumbsup:

1984NDN

I'm a Freshman dad and I can confirm that every kid does get to play in every game. The coaches take the time to teach after every play on mistakes made. yes they have a long way to go, but they are going to get there. By the way , we scored more points on nurdland than anyone else.

Scalp'em NDN's

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
1984NDN said:
I'm a Freshman dad and I can confirm that every kid does get to play in every game. The coaches take the time to teach after every play on mistakes made. yes they have a long way to go, but they are going to get there. By the way , we scored more points on nurdland than anyone else.

Scalp'em NDN's

That's what it's all about at the freshman level.

P.S. It's N-e-d-e-r-l-a-n-d ;)

nederbulldogs#1

1984NDN said:

Scalp'em NDN's

The 16 points PNG was scored against Nederland's "B" Gold team 2nd string. If you all had a "B" team alss, you would not have scored a point against "A" Black teams defense.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
nederbulldogs#1 said:
1984NDN said:

Scalp'em NDN's

The 16 points PNG was scored against Nederland's "B" Gold team 2nd string. If you all had a "B" team alss, you would not have scored a point against "A" Black teams defense.

Feel better now nederbulldogs#1 ?

Whodat

He speaks the truth, the PNG starting QB was in when Nederland emptied the benches and played their whole team. That's when PNG scored. That Nederland freshman group is just dang good.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores