Summer Creek Bulldogs at Port Neches-Groves Indians Predictions

attakapandn

100+ Posts
I ran into a parent of a starter and she confirm to me that the kids do read what is posted on this board. Their son was upset and concern of all the negativity on players and the team. so please let :stop: with the negative and start supporting these kids, lets not make them thing of doing something wrong and getting bash on here for it.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
I promise you these Indians will not lay down! BF runs this program. Indians learning the challenges of teamwork! Go Indians!!!

bark

1,000+ Posts
purplewarrior said:
I promise you these Indians will not lay down! BF runs this program. Indians learning the challenges of teamwork! Go Indians!!!
??????????????????????????????????????\
agree turn the negativity into continuity and kick some butt.

you gotta believe

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
Let us be the talk of the district, It warms my heart! I know a lot of the kids on this Varsity team, INMO all they need is a spark.. I preach this over and over, If you are one of the players and you are reading this, BE THE ONE THAT STARTS IT ! Be the one that goes out there and gives it all, Jump around on the side line! Who cares what other people think and say! Be that player!
INSPIRATIONAL - HOW GREAT I AM Click on the How Great I am!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
My thoughts exactly, pngdad8420 - Use this unwanted publicity as a spark to unite the team and prove to all the naysayers that PN-G athletics will always be competitive and a district contender.

It is instances like this that can unite the entire team and produce unimaginable results.

:cowboy: :guns:

3NDNS

:clap: :clap: :clap:
MY 3 NDNS WILL DEFINITELY WATCH THIS!!!!
Thanks PNGDAD8420
pngdad8420 said:
Let us be the talk of the district, It warms my heart! I know a lot of the kids on this Varsity team, INMO all they need is a spark.. I preach this over and over, If you are one of the players and you are reading this, BE THE ONE THAT STARTS IT ! Be the one that goes out there and gives it all, Jump around on the side line! Who cares what other people think and say! Be that player!
INSPIRATIONAL - HOW GREAT I AM Click on the How Great I am!

nissanindian

100+ Posts
This team needs to become a team they got to work together and understand that its just a game when football becomes not fun anymore than thats it move on it sucks to lose but its all about the game. even if the indians dont win another game you got to have fun with it and give 120 percent when 110 percent is not getting that job done. I hope Faircloth reads this because the one thing I admire about him was his statement "We dont care about what everyone eles is doing as long as we are the hardest working team in Southeast texas things will go our way ? I may get bashed for this but we are no the hardest working team in Southeast Texas Lets change that?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Ok, I know this is gonna sound crazy, and no, I have not been drinking...lol! In the back of my mind, I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, Coach wants everyone to think we are completely horrible, so they will under estimate us, and he will turn it on when District play starts, and we will blow everyone out of the water, and have them all standing around with their jaws open, saying...WHAT HAPPENED!! I'm sorry, I'm just having a hard time accepting that we are just that bad! I just don't get it, I know the team is loaded with talent, but it seems like what's missing is...TEAM! Looks like alot if individuals playing football instead of one group of INDIANS playing together!! Ok, that is all, I will go back to my dream world now!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores