SuperBowl Predictions

bandkid

Staff member
I'm surprised this hasn't come up already.

Personally, my hopes are with the Packers but my money's on the Steelers.

indianalways

100+ Posts
I think experience wins, so Pittsburgh. Even though, I'd love to see Rodgers officially put Favre out of Green Bay people's minds.

attakapandn

100+ Posts
as muchi hate the steelers i think they going to win by 10, but would like ot see Rodgers win it so to shut up the Farve fans!

15PNG

500+ Posts
I was pulling for the Jets, so don't really care. However, if Jerry Jones was carried off on the cart from Troy Polamalu running into him while he's clucking around on the sideline, that would be worth watching.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
With all the money and hype involved in the Super Bowl, I would think they could find someone to sing our National Anthem who actually knows all the words. That was disgraceful!!! :(

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
With all the money and hype involved in the Super Bowl, I would think they could find someone to sing our National Anthem who actually knows all the words. That was disgraceful!!! :(

Disgraceful and disrespectful!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I never like it when they get someone to "perform" The National Anthem at any event. I think everyone in the stands should sing it. Now I don't mind if there is someone leading everyone in the singing but when someone (i.e. Whitney Houston) uses The National Anthem to display their voice I don't like it! As far as people messing up the words that happens all the time.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores