Tails it is !!

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
What is your superstition? Mine getting to the Butch and trying to sit in the same area. The closer I get the more points we score! guess I'll be shootin for the first row! Oh And yes my son has to have nachos and sprite! Roll Indians roll!!!!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Same here...Husband is sending me early to stand in line so we can get the same seats...and he gets in line for our links, nachos and Dr Peps as soon as he gets there...then we settle in for the game and dont move till the boys head to the locker room at the end...sometimes he will start packing up at the 2:00 min...I just look at him and say "Dont even try it". lol

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
I have to wear the same shirt to the games. I tried two new shirts at the beginning of this season and look what happened. Changed back to last years shirt and we started winning. I guess I will be wearing this shirt until it disintegrates.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
None at all. Don't believe in superstitions or bad luck. (It is what it is, and what you're able to make of a situation.)

Got married on Friday the 13th, and still married many years later as proof. ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
I have to wear the same shirt to the games. I tried two new shirts at the beginning of this season and look what happened. Changed back to last years shirt and we started winning. I guess I will be wearing this shirt until it disintegrates.

It is being laundered between games....right?? LOL

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Please tell us your not wearing the same undies with out them being washed ? LOL ! I wear the same shirt to every game as well. (I do wash it) lol !

15PNG

500+ Posts
Mine is I HAVE to wear a PN-G shirt of some kind on Friday during the day.......... which means, I have to wear a dark dress shirt on those days because it will show through. And then when I get home, I put on this PN-G jersey I've had since '99. Had someone at Starbucks over here ask me one day why I wore purple every Friday.... haha ;D

15PNG

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:

Yes, this is my theory too!!!!!!!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
15PNG said:
NDNfan#1 said:

Yes, this is my theory too!!!!!!!!
We do the same thing. Back in the 70's I had to wear my purple panties every game and I literally wore them out (we played 13-15 games a season for 4 years). Finally, after semi-finals in 1999, they gave up the ghost and we lost the state game! I've been sick about it ever since. And, yes, I washed them after every wear! lol Now I have wampum beads!

purplefan

I have always worn a purple shirt to games.After the Nederland game I changed to a white shirt with a purple I and the words to cherokee on it. Been wearing it ever since and hope to continue wearing it thru mid December.

NDN76

MY DOG
15PNG said:
NDNfan#1 said:

NDN76

MY DOG
squaw said:
We do the same thing. Back in the 70's I had to wear my purple panties every game and I literally wore them out (we played 13-15 games a season for 4 years). Finally, after semi-finals in 1999, they gave up the ghost and we lost the state game! I've been sick about it ever since. And, yes, I washed them after every wear! lol Now I have wampum beads!

I think I know you.......................................................JK!!!!!!!

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
NDNfan#1 said:

It is being laundered between games....right?? LOL

Yes, I do wash it every time I wear it. Thats why I'm getting worried about it disintegrating.

Squaw- TMI on the panties thing, LOL.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDN76 said:
squaw said:

I think I know you.......................................................JK!!!!!!!
How funny! Did you play ball back them? Our son did.

NDN76

MY DOG
squaw said:
NDN76 said:
squaw said:

How funny! Did you play ball back them? Our son did.

Naw.....graduated in '76,most of the players were very good friends of mine, but I was more of a partier than a jock.............'nuff said...............

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores