Tell a Friend . . .

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Traffic continues to build here at www.pngindians.com. The topics on this message board regarding stadium construction, the district bond, and unfortunately, the turmoil from the 2008 football season have all brought about new members, posters, and visitors to this web-based Reservation. :welcome: Spread the word to all PN-G alumni. Tell a friend, tell a student, tell a PN-G employee (teacher or otherwise), or tell a fan to visit the website and this message board. The owner/host of this website does a terrific job promoting the good about PN-G. He spends a lot of time posting pictures, linking news articles, and giving attention to the students of PN-G. The more alumni, fans, and friends we have here, the better. It is a great way to stay in touch with PN-G. It is a good way to spread the special spirit of PN-G. We may all disagree from time-to-time, but we are all Indians. There is enough room on our Reservation for everyone, including friends from district foes. We want more students, alumni, fans, and friends to visit the web site and this message board. Here at www.pngindians.com, there is no Internet spam, no cluttered adverstising links, and, most everyone that visits the site and message board does so with good intentions. Language is monitored and the host and moderators exercise discretion by allowing different opinions to be debated while emphasizing and promoting the good -- no, the great, things about PN-G. And, the fans of this site have been known to raise money for worthy causes at PN-G. I'd like to see this PN-G community grow exponentially in 2009. So, if you live in Port Neches, Groves, the Hill Country, in East Texas, down on the beach, over in Louisiana, on the East coast, on the West coast, or outside of the USA, then, continue to come home to PN-G by visiting www.pngindians.com.

Carry on. Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of pictures, I have a couple of dozen or so historical photos that everyone will enjoy. Photos from the 30s,40s,50s and 70s. All courtesy of Beau Freyou.

A rough football season is over. Enjoying a little bit of great Indian history will be good for the spirit.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Even Nederland fans can come on here and share!!!

Ya'll run a good board- I enjoy visiting and occasionally posting :woot:

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Speaking of pictures, I have a couple of dozen or so historical photos that everyone will enjoy. Photos from the 30s,40s,50s and 70s. All courtesy of Beau Freyou.

A rough football season is over. Enjoying a little bit of great Indian history will be good for the spirit.

I wonder if Leo Weeks Photography has any old photos they would like to share with us? I think alot of stuff has been put on disc at the studio.

I thought I saw Beau signed on here the other day!!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
yankeedawg said:

And you are welcome on here, Dawgs, as long as you don't bite! lol

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
squaw said:
yankeedawg said:

And you are welcome on here, Dawgs, as long as you don't bite! lol

4.gif

thanks squaw

modmouse78

100+ Posts
i am glad to see people are still posting on this site. Last year, after the season was over, there was no one here.

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
modmouse78 said:
i am glad to see people are still posting on this site. Last year, after the season was over, there was no one here.

I think everyone is still sore about the season; 1-6 :thud: ouch! Also, we are checking in on the gossip and trying to find out if there really will be some changes made for next season.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
modmouse78 said:

I have to say that in 7 years, this board has never seen so much activity after the season. There seems to be a lot of interest in reading and discussing the future of the football program.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
I have to say that in 7 years, this board has never seen so much activity after the season. There seems to be a lot of interest in reading and discussing the future of the football program.
[/quote]

There are team currently in the playoffs that are not getting 1/3 of the traffic on their website that is occurring here.
I think that says a lot about the passion and concern in the Indian community.

Bleed Purple

I agree totally. This speaks well for the passion and interest that the fans have in PNG football. If we are for a change or for the status quo, we all want wants best for PNG. With that said, I still strongly believe that a change in HC is needed.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores