Texas City vs. Port Neches-Groves

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I thought so too, but PNG fan on SETX website said that when they purchased tickets it showed us as visitors at the "ticket booth."

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
They are having an open practice tomorrow morning on the Reservation. Tickets for the game will be sold on the track for 11$ for adults and 6$ for students. At the gates at NRG stadium, all tickets will be 15$ per

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to Indians.

I hope they can put it together next week. It will be a tough challenge.

Really missing the starting center.

Deslatte went out with a knee injury tonight.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
NDNTime said:
D playing much better today. Of course, TC with a much less dynamic offensive.

I guess "much better" is relative. Forcing a few turnovers and a few punts is "much better" than last week.

Not really... the defense just cannot tackle.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Deslatte was taped and looked ready to go back in. Hopefully not a serious injury (looked like the "unhappy triad" when it happened) I guess the regular center is out for the season had a cast/brace on L leg. #6 is a new member of the secondary which makes him (I believe) the fastest member of the defense. He was the one who quickly recovered the fumble which would have been a TD if recovered by the offense. He came from way behind the play with a lot of speed and quickness. Offense looked the most out of sync I've ever seen them. Nice running game with the RBs though better than usual Very uncharacteristic 3-4 drops that were big plays. But we won and we had good crowd showing I'd say 8-10K some were Nederland hold overs. Gotta figure the center snap out (I know it's a very difficult job) I'd say more than half of the snaps were ankle high. (RJ turned one into a huge gain) I'm proud of the team they keep battling I'll support them win or lose. :band: :band:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores