Texas Football Magazine 2024

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Checked the mail this weekend and found the new DCTF magazine waiting. There are some good Jeff Joseph/PNG articles this season and the Indians are picked to repeat as 5A-DII champions.

One big oversight… no mention of Blair Chatagnier as a player to watch. I hope the young man takes that as fuel to his fire and runs for 200+ yards every week!

tony79

More likely to be offseason-initial season fuel for SOC, Liberty Hill, Nederland, etc.

I have faith in the PNG coaches and the players but I'll wait and see how well they step up for each game like they did last year. Last year they got better and better each game until Montgomery Lake Creek where they proved to themselves and was proof for everyone else. Huge improvements after each game after that win.

Can they block out the noise of last year and focus on where they are at now?
One day at a time. One game at a time.
Knowing that the community will love them no matter what.

tony79

Oh, and I have seen Coach Joseph around town several times in the last couple of weeks.
He's looking good and seems to be chillin out with family and friends real good.
We all know how stressful the job can be so I just "leave him be" without intruding on him with more congratulations and hand shakes, even if he doesn't mind.
It brings me joy just to see how happy and comfortable with our community he and his family are :)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
More likely to be offseason-initial season fuel for SOC, Liberty Hill, Nederland, etc.

I have faith in the PNG coaches and the players but I'll wait and see how well they step up for each game like they did last year. Last year they got better and better each game until Montgomery Lake Creek where they proved to themselves and was proof for everyone else. Huge improvements after each game after that win.

Can they block out the noise of last year and focus on where they are at now?
One day at a time. One game at a time.
Knowing that the community will love them no matter what.
Indians will likely be just as motivated to beat SOC, LH, Nederland , etc. This ‘24 team wants to win it again. The wins will be earned during the offseason and summer. There are some strong senior leaders that will push the younger players.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Just got my copy
Yes strange they leave out one of our big players
He’s all they talked about in the game vs LH (the announcers)
I believe that was the game I had to watch on TV

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
He is deceptively fast
Carries the ball high
And packs a punch

Looks like we have some lightning with that thunder
I wish we’d run one series of I formation with him as TB and one of the many big hogs we have a surplus of (HB TE etc) as FB

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores