Thank You 2009 Indians

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
I just wanted to take some time and say "Thanks"...All you guys put in hard work in 2 a days and all thru the season. You guys played your butts off in every game and I can say from the bottom of my heart...I'm always proud to say "I'm a PN-G Indian"

Thanks guys for everything!!

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDN4Life said:
I just wanted to take some time and say "Thanks"...All you guys put in hard work in 2 a days and all thru the season. You guys played your butts off in every game and I can say from the bottom of my heart...I'm always proud to say "I'm a PN-G Indian"

Thanks guys for everything!!

I concur. Great job guys and way to set an example of winning for the Indians following in your footsteps.

Tigerryder

:rocks: Great season created by a great team, coaching staff, and fans!! :rocks:

:punchingbag: Go fighting indians 2009 is history 2010 the opposition better get ready the Indians will be back with guns a blazing! :pistols:

:shout: Good job coach Faircloth and his coaching staff!! :shout:

NDN79

500+ Posts
Thank You Indians for a Great year. You brought the excitement back to the Reservation and to Indian Nation. You reminded us all how special it is to be an Indian and that we should always be proud of that no matter what. Thank You to Coach Brandon Faircloth and his entire staff. You showed a group of young men that hard work, determination,discipline,trust, and believing in each other can make a difference in sports and in life.Thank You to all the coaches for investing yourselves in the entire student body and in the communities.You reminded everyone that wearing purple is an honor and we should always be proud no matter what the circumstances.Finally, Thank You for giving us hope of an exciting future of things to come in all areas on the Reservation.
God Bless You All and enjoy some well deserved time off and rest.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G is what Texas high school football is all about. This team with so much heart and tenacity could be a model for other programs.

And the TX HS playoffs are lesser for the loss of this team and fan base.

sportsbuff

This is my first posting. I am an INDIAN, I went through school with Jeff Bergeron. I would like to say a job well done to the players and coaches this year. This is the first time in a while that I went to every home game and to the play- off games, and I must say this was an exciting year. My son graduated from Westbrook, but has been an Indian fan from the first game I took him to; he really enjoyed the games this year also. I have a nephew that plays for Nederland middle school and he was with us at the playoff games; it was great to see him stand up for Cherokee and to know he alot about our players. It is great to know that our football teams and school are admired by so many others. Hold your heads up, be proud of the accomplishments this year, because we are all proud of you. Once you get the INDIAN fever----ALWAYS AN INDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONS81

I also want to thank the entire Coaching Staff, Band, Indianettes, Cheerleaders, Football Team and all those involved with the High School for such an exciting season. It was great!!! To be able to stand during almost the Entire game and cheer for our Indians was the best. To see fans from other schools there was also very nice of you all. I am always proud to be an Indian and even more so today!!! Great job, guys!!! Hats off to you!!!

jconkle

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the football team, the band, indianettes, cheerleaders, Indian spirit, and all of the people who make up our PNG Indians. This season was awesome and you all had a part in making it great. The coaches, the staff, and the fans are all to be commended also for the great season we had, and thank God there were no serious injuries on the field or going to and from the games. Thank you Indians for making your community proud.

A little slow getting on here but thanks 2009 Indians for a tremendous season and helping bring our Indian Nation back to its former glory. Each of you was a contributor on the team, from the stars to the blocking dummys on the scout team. It seemed that everyone was giving everybody else the credit for the good things that were happening on the field. That type of humility will serve you well the rest of your life. Yes, our season ended a little short of what we would have liked but you never gave us and neither did we. Celebrate and be proud of your accomplishments. We are. Remember that our Honor, Pride, and Tradition will always be there. Other schools wish they have what we do but they will never find it. It resides on the Reservation, never to leave.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
I too would like to thank the Coaching Staff and the team.

For the coaches - you came here with a job to do - to turn around a program and the mind set. I commend each of you. You came together as individuals with a vision and a mission. You no doubt believed in yourselves, your ability and the athletes. You took young men from a "can't do" attitude to a "CAN DO" attitude. You helped bring out their individual talent and helped them to take it to the highest level possible. You brought back their pride in themselves and the importance of the fact that there is no letter "I" in the word team.

For the team - you no reason to hang your heads. I commend each of you. You started last spring with all new coaches, new ideas and a new mind set. Change is not easy, but you embraced it and grew from it. You came together as team and played with as much heart and determination as I have ever seen. Each one of you doing so not only for yourself but for your coaches and team mates.

Back in September, the INDIAN NATION had no idea what was instore. This year has been an awesome ride for all of you as well as us. Coaches and team - you created great memories for yourselves, each other and the INDIAN NATION that no one can take a way. The INDIAN NATION looks forward to a great next year with the coaches. For the graduating seniors - the INDIAN NATION looks forward to seeing you next year in the stands cheering with us. I can promise you the chill that ran through you when you heard CHEROKEE as player will still be there when you are sitting in the stands. HONOR - PRIDE AND TRADITION LIVES ON !

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores