Thank You PN-G Primetime and NDN Press!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The PN-G Nation is appreciative and proud of your work.

PNGPrimetime

Thank you, @IndianFan, PNG Primetime appreciates the acknowledgment! We rarely get shoutouts like NDN Press, but PNG Primetime supplies the cameras and STUDENT camera operators for the livestream. There were some rough moments during the first game (as to be expected), but we expect to improve each and every week! GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G Primetime and NDN Press are the ONLY way to go for the fans of the PN-G Indians. The kids are doing great jobs. Don't worry about the hiccups or rough moments. Keep on keeping on. You are leaders and the content and coverage are top notch. Thanks to the administration, teachers, sponsors, volunteers, and STUDENTS for working hard and giving far away alums and fans what they want...opportunities to see the PN-G Indians play football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and all the other activities.

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
We realize that many of the glitches are equipment or connectivity related. A poor wifi connection probably being the most prevalent.

tony79

I like to have multiple concurrent streams but only one audio, NDN Press of course.
It's fun to replay other streams video while live with NDN. Lots of camera angles and commentary.
They always mispronounce our players :) It's funny to me. Reminds me of Water-Boy.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores