Thanks Indian band!

allstarmom

100+ Posts
My daughter plays in the GMS band and got to play with you guys last night. She had a BLAST! She went to sleep talking about it and woke up this morning still talking about it. She said the first half the middle schools sat together, but after halftime they were intermingled with the HS band. You guys in the HS band made her feel so welcome and excited to be there. She especially is talking about one of the drum majors (Jaclyn McKey) and one of the band members named Tyler that made her night special.

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you as well as the band directors that make this happen.

bandkid

Staff member
I think the whole band was more than happy to have them last night. They did an excellent job.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Enjoyed the MS Bands last night. Thanks guys. It was neat to see so many MS band members. Band outlook for next few years looks good!

Friday night was awesome ! I had both my boys on the field at halftime....the one and only time ever....was a very special night for me. We have a great group of middleschool kids coming up ....to carry on the Purple Pride Band Traditions :clap:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I too was impressed with both the size and sound of our Middle School bands! I'm thinking the future is VERY bright for the NDN Band 8)!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores