Thanksgiving Practice

hookem14

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
The level of excitement and enthusiasm is reaching '74-'77 and '99 levels. Very cool. :thumbsup:
What about '89 ? Four rounds deep, (State Quarter Finals). It was pretty exciting !!!

PNG1973

ndnband69.......Glad you are back to taking pictures......Working nights on friday is not a good thing..........

squaw

1,000+ Posts
15PNG said:
I'm planning on bringing my 2 year old down there if the weather isn't bad. When he sees football players, he says DEE-DIN-GEE (PNG). No matter what game we're at. He's said it several times at the RR Stony Point games....... So I'm curious to see what he does. He wants to sit in my lap and look at the PN-G videos, so I'M TRAINING ONE REMOTELY FOLKS!! :clap:
Can't wait for you to be able to move back home! My son is in Arizona and I want him to come home, too. I hate losing good Indian fans!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores