The All-State List

Indian20o7!

It needs to be corrected for the 2010 season...WR Jayce Nelson was also selected for the all state team! if ya want proof go look at theoldcoach.com

Indian20o7!

thatpngfan said:
I do not think that oldcoach.com list is the same as the Texas Associated Press list.
its a different all state team selected by coaches...there are a few all state teams that are selected...and the old coach is one of them...i mean so the only real one is the texas associated press? unlikely

thatpngfan

Indian20o7! said:
thatpngfan said:
I do not think that oldcoach.com list is the same as the Texas Associated Press list.
its a different all state team selected by coaches...there are a few all state teams that are selected...and the old coach is one of them...i mean so the only real one is the texas associated press? unlikely
If that is the one that every school goes off of then I would say yes that is the real one.

Torino

500+ Posts
thatpngfan said:
Indian20o7! said:
thatpngfan said:
If that is the one that every school goes off of then I would say yes that is the real one.

The Associate Press names an all-state team. The players are evaluated using only regular season stats. It will be released about the time the playoffs end.

The Texas Sports Writers Association (TSWA) will name a team after Christmas. Player performances include postseason statistics.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Like setxsports and similar sites, theoldcoach.com is just another site that publishes their own list.

The Texas Associated Press Sports Editors, or TSWA poll has been around for decades. All the players that you see listed on the all-state page here were selected on those teams.

Having said that, I think Nelson has an excellent shot at the real deal this year. Regardless, he's the most accomplished receiver ever at PN-G. That's something to be very proud of.

badndn

500+ Posts
Jayce has a shot this year based on the combo of the two years. So does Bertrand. They both may end up HM.
Ned - Carr will probably make it.
Ozen - Green and Jones might make HM.
Vidor - Maybe Quarante makes HM.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores