The Central Thread (We've Been Waiting for This)

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Central....

I've been mad since last football season. I'm not sure i saw the entire incident, but what I did see was three Central players thrown down one of our players in the end zone and jump on him. Our bench cleared. I would have protected my friend also.

Maybe I didn't see the whole thing. Maybe I misinterpreted what I saw. It happened very fast.

That game never ended. The refs ran the time off the clock and sent the Central players to their busses. I worked for BISD at the time (administrative level). No one in a position to make a difference in BISD was concerned about what happened because it happened to PNG (trying not to step out of line with my comments here).

I have been waiting all season long to say this. I started formulating what I would say when I saw how good we looked against Memorial and the offense "still didn't have it all down yet."

If I can make one request out of Coach Faircloth and staff -- Never Call The Dogs Off This Friday. I want to beat Central to a pulp so that they never forget the night they played the Indians. I want our offense to score on every possession regardless of running the score up. I want our defense to hit so hard that the Central players still feel this game when Spring Training starts. Why fight with fists in the end zone when we can beat them up legally up and down the field.

End of rant. Just want some revenge. Anyone think Faircloth will oblige me?

Cajun78

I agree. We have more class than they will ever have, and we can beat them legally on their own grounds. They are going down.....GO! INDIANS!!!!!! :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
There's nothing I hate more than playing a desperate team, and Central is a desperate team if there ever was one. This game decides whether PN-G and Central are district co-champs or not. In addition, this is their last game in the Babe, something that's comparable to our last game in the old stadium two years ago, and last year's incident is still fresh in everyone's minds. That being said, PN-G takes it. Perhaps not by much, but a win nonetheless.

Like I said on SETXSports.com, sorry jags. The Indians are on the warpath and you're in the middle of the road.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
Central....

I've been mad since last football season. I'm not sure i saw the entire incident, but what I did see was three Central players thrown down one of our players in the end zone and jump on him. Our bench cleared. I would have protected my friend also.

Maybe I didn't see the whole thing. Maybe I misinterpreted what I saw. It happened very fast.

That game never ended. The refs ran the time off the clock and sent the Central players to their busses. I worked for BISD at the time (administrative level). No one in a position to make a difference in BISD was concerned about what happened because it happened to PNG (trying not to step out of line with my comments here).

I have been waiting all season long to say this. I started formulating what I would say when I saw how good we looked against Memorial and the offense "still didn't have it all down yet."

If I can make one request out of Coach Faircloth and staff -- Never Call The Dogs Off This Friday. I want to beat Central to a pulp so that they never forget the night they played the Indians. I want our offense to score on every possession regardless of running the score up. I want our defense to hit so hard that the Central players still feel this game when Spring Training starts. Why fight with fists in the end zone when we can beat them up legally up and down the field.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I so love this post!!!! I still wondering when everyone is going to start saying, PNG has finally played someone?!?! ;)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If that's the case, maybe PN-G will begin playing some good teams in the playoffs! :cheesy:

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Make no mistake about it when central gets behind tempers will flare and keeping your head in the game is key.Their backs are against the wall .From here on out mental mistakes can kill you.Just ask the 77 state finalists.Having said that this team is on the war path these jags need a sharp arrow head to silence them and this Indian team is up for the task.Take it to em Indians and close the door on this district championship.Should have said slam the door!

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think you will see the coaching similar to what you saw against Ozen. In other words, if we have a big lead I think Coach Faircloth will pull his starters to make sure no one is in there to get injured. He will already be thinking about the 1st play-off game and keeping his top players fresh. If it is a close game, I expect we will play hard to the end to try and secure the district championship. Whatever happens, I know they will do their best.

SCALP - EM - INDIANS ! ! ! :woohoo:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather see the score at 42-0 this time before substitutions begin. Or at least keep the starting defense in a bit longer. Just to be safe.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
Central....

I think Coach Faircloth wants an out right District Championship just like the rest of us. I am sure that he has heard plenty of stories about last years game. The only thing better that an outright District Championship is the wins that can follow it. I think our coaching staff is a class act and will do all they can to obtain a win against Central and hopefully the games that will follow. That will mean playing first string with guns a blazing :pistols: as long as it takes to ensure a win and resting them when he is confident its in the bag. As for me its not about the revenge. Its about the win and I want them all the way to Christmas with a purple bow on top to the trophy.

river9200

pngfan93 said:
Central....

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I saw the whole thing and PNG93 is right! A bunch of thugs out there--the Indians even held back before they had to defend themselves. Never have I see anything like that in Indian Stadium. :eek: I even saw students (thugs) hit one of our coaches. I was so mad, I wanted to go down there, but hubby held me back by the waistband of my jeans. ;D All that ranting said, I know Faircloth will do what is right for the team. Who knows what officials we'll have, but you can bet your bippy that we'd better not show any unsportsmanlike conduct or we'll pay for it dearly. I just hope that goes both ways. I am a little concerned about the boys and the fans safety at this game. What a shame that is! Hopefully, the score will reflect our outrage.

indian20106

they dont want any part of pn-g. i remember at the powerlifting meets ( which are in an enclosed gym area) and none of them would look our way or talk to us at the meets. and yes some of them were players. i know because one of them has the scar i left to remember =). png 44 central 00

Cajun78

squaw said:
I saw the whole thing and PNG93 is right! A bunch of thugs out there--the Indians even held back before they had to defend themselves. Never have I see anything like that in Indian Stadium. :eek: I even saw students (thugs) hit one of our coaches. I was so mad, I wanted to go down there, but hubby held me back by the waistband of my jeans. ;D All that ranting said, I know Faircloth will do what is right for the team. Who knows what officials we'll have, but you can bet your bippy that we'd better not show any unsportsmanlike conduct or we'll pay for it dearly. I just hope that goes both ways. I am a little concerned about the boys and the fans safety at this game. What a shame that is! Hopefully, the score will reflect our outrage.

I agree Squaw, I posted a comment on setxsports.com about security and safety and I was ripped for making it. You are right, it is a shame one has to even bring it up. It is what it is......I will not apologize for making it. :clap:

ndn78

100+ Posts
A BC mtg coach made it very clear he has brought up the fact that our kids need to avoid getting baited into doing something stupid out of retalliation.

Also the new coach at Central is a good guy, played at a high level and lets hope he has told his kids the same thing.

15PNG

500+ Posts
WE'RE COMING IN!!!! :rocks: I talked my wife into coming down for the game Friday. Cant wait to see family and you guys all at the game. Although, I probably won't know who you are, I'll be in your presence.

GO INDIANS

squaw

1,000+ Posts
15PNG said:
WE'RE COMING IN!!!! :rocks: I talked my wife into coming down for the game Friday. Cant wait to see family and you guys all at the game. Although, I probably won't know who you are, I'll be in your presence.

GO INDIANS
I am so glad that you get to see this game!! I know our son who lives in Phoenix about dies every Friday as he listens on the radio. If I can't see the Indians every week, I might as well lie down and die!! lol

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores