The Central Thread (We've Been Waiting for This)

NDN_EE_03

Shuffle your socks for static shocks!
Well hopefully we will be dominating them 30 -0 by half and it will take all the pep out of their XXX half time show! PS: Dont bring your children unless your prepared to explain to them what "Lets get down and do it doggie style". Literally thats no joke, thats what is said over the loud speaker right before they start making XXX body gestures!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
EX79NDN said:
Has anyone heard if they have released tonight half time performance rating yet or not (G, PG, R, XXXX)??? :cheesy:
I was not sure whether I should bring my grand children or dollar bills!!!! :eek:

I saw an 18 wheeler delivering a bunch of poles...Not sure what they are for. ;D

NDN79

500+ Posts
Sounds like I better bring my "GOOD" binoculars tonight!! LOL :woohoo:

And like T.O. says "you better bring your popcorn"! :popcorn:

png9mon

:woot: Central can bring out the "funk" fame. We will bring out the football game!!!
Scalp Em' Baby, Just Scalp Em' :clap:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
We're leaving around 5, 5:30...I wanna get a good seat to see them NDN's finish off their perfect season!! :clap:

VegasNDN

Very jealous, I'll be listening in Vegas. I will, however, be there for business next week and will be able to go to the BH game. Very Excited!!!! Everyone be safe tonight...

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Game time... time to move over to http://www.boards.pngindians.com/index.php/topic,1257.0.html

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores