"The Play" from multiple angles.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
The clip with sound is unbelievable. The crowd goes wild when the ball deflects, then it gets turned up about ten notches when Dre rounds the corner with no one in front of him!

I would love to be able to download this.

akifan94

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
The clip with sound is unbelievable. The crowd goes wild when the ball deflects, then it gets turned up about ten notches when Dre rounds the corner with no one in front of him!

I still have not heard any sound.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
akifan94 said:
pngfan93 said:

It may be your media player. I'm assuming other sounds are working on your computer. Check to see if other sounds are working on your media player.

akifan94

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
akifan94 said:
pngfan93 said:

It may be your media player. I'm assuming other sounds are working on your computer. Check to see if other sounds are working on your media player.

I hear the Market Basket ad that plays first. Then silence, then a low muffled sound during the play on the last angle. I am not sure what is happening.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
akifan94 said:
pngfan93 said:
akifan94 said:
pngfan93 said:

I hear the Market Basket ad that plays first. Then silence, then a low muffled sound during the play on the last angle. I am not sure what is happening.

Reset your browser, empty you cache, close you browser, reload it, then go back to the website and see if it works.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores