Third Straight Trip to Playoffs

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
A friend of mine brought this to my attention. This year is our third straight season to qualify for the playoffs. This is the first time that PNG has done that since the Doug Etheridge era. Congratulations to our excellent coaching staff and our great players. The skill, hard work and dedication of our coaches and players has paid off. Just think, this is only Coach Faircloth's third season at PNG.....our future is very bright! 8)

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
A friend of mine brought this to my attention. This year is our third straight season to qualify for the playoffs. This is the first time that PNG has done that since the Doug Etheridge era. Congratulations to our excellent coaching staff and our great players. The skill, hard work and dedication of our coaches and players has paid off. Just think, this is only Coach Faircloth's third season at PNG.....our future is very bright! 8)

plus one.

bandkid

Staff member
If things go right (we beat Central and Vidor beats Livingston), PN-G will place second in District 20-4A this year. This means that for the third year in a row (all three years being Faircloth years), we will have been one of the top two teams in our district.

I think the improvements are obvious, and what really gets me is that this is just the beginning. Next year will be the first year for players that have been in Faircloth's program since middle school to take the field in large numbers, and even then they will only make up a portion of the team. I expect the PN-G Indians of 2016 to look totally different than the PN-G Indians of 2009, 2010 and 2011. I firmly believe the Indians will be enjoying some deep playoff runs and possibly a state championship appearance in the next five years.

Scalp 'em!

Purple Runs Deep

bamakid said:
If things go right (we beat Central and Vidor beats Livingston), PN-G will place second in District 20-4A this year. This means that for the third year in a row (all three years being Faircloth years), we will have been one of the top two teams in our district.

I think the improvements are obvious, and what really gets me is that this is just the beginning. Next year will be the first year for players that have been in Faircloth's program since middle school to take the field in large numbers, and even then they will only make up a portion of the team. I expect the PN-G Indians of 2016 to look totally different than the PN-G Indians of 2009, 2010 and 2011. I firmly believe the Indians will be enjoying some deep playoff runs and possibly a state championship appearance in the next five years.

Scalp 'em!

I agree....PN-G knew what they were doing hiring Faircloth, I think he can bring The Tribe back to the top were they belong.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores