thoughts/comments on "pngindians" twitter

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
Its up to over 160 followers and I'm curious to how everyone likes it. For those that do follow the updates on gamenights are there too many or not enough? I've noticed that an average of around 5 folks start to follow the page every Friday during the ballgames, so people must be spreading the word.

Im just wanting some feedback because if it can improve im all ears.

15PNG

500+ Posts
First of all - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for doing this. :clap: This is the only contact I have to the game while it's happening since I can't be in front of the computer on Friday's to listen to the broadcast. My family and friends KNOW I am purple to the core and a diehard, and will pace the stands if I don't know what's going on. So again, thank you!

I don't know what you have to do to do these "tweets" so this may be asking alot, and these updates during the game are my lifeline, so I don't want them to go away. I don't want to bite the hand that feeds so to speak, but I would definitely love for the "tweets" to be more frequent. There are time gaps there where I'm yelling to my bberry "well??? what happened?"

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I have personally sent a few people your way I spread the word as much as possible. What you are doing is great. TY for the time it consumes.

phetonb

I watch my twitter on my BB at the game! I like to see what you say, and I enjoy being able to keep fans around me up to date on the scores from other district games. That is a great service you provide. Thanks for taking it on. I was posting on facebook one night about how the game was going, and had a few friends waiting on my updates too. I have told them about the twitter, and I don't do the facebook updates any longer.

Keep it going!!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
You're doing an excellent job and it is greatly appreciated! You were my lifeline too on the games I had to miss. There were people around me at the Brad Paisley concert asking me what the score was after they kept seeing me pull my phone out of my pocket.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Thanks for the updates. I enjoy the updates on the other scores through out the game.

There was one game that updates were coming a hour late, guess there was a issue with Twitter that night.

But again thanks for the updates!!!

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I love it, thanks for doing it. Don't know how you even have time to watch the game you are so busy keeping us informed. The 2 games I've had to miss, I've felt like I was there. Keep the good work.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Thanks to you for providing twitter, those of us at the volleyball games can keep up with the football excitement.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
thank you very much for the updates. When i don't get to go to the games i rely on your updates. I won't get to go to the next two games so i will have my phone charged and ready for the updates.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
You da' man 1992! I'm far away from games, and half the time am not able to listen on the web either. You are my eyes and ears as I follow the updates on my trusty Crackberry. ;D

And you like the Longhorns too. :thumbsup:

afndn

I think your twitter is the worst twitter to follow. It's just a bunch of lies. I hate it and you're ugly.
Just kidding Mike. about the twitter part. :rocks:

Actually, I've had a couple of my friends ask me to tell you Thank you very much for doing what you do on Twitter. So there.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores