tickets for mid-county madness

rnel

If anyone has any extra tickets for this saturdays game please let me know. I just need one more. I tried to buy the ticket today and they were already sold out by NOON!!! this is the first yr im unable to get any tickets. Please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. thanks, ruth

afndn

good luck. they are sold out ... hope someone has an extra for you. cause they're sold out. which means no more are for sell. at all. thats what sold out means. someone bought them all. every last one.
:popcorn:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
afndn said:
good luck. they are sold out ... hope someone has an extra for you. cause they're sold out. which means no more are for sell. at all. thats what sold out means. someone bought them all. every last one.
:popcorn:

Now that's really cold.
9.gif
I would NEVER have expected that from YOU!.......NOT!

BTW...where can a guy get a couple 50 yd line tickets for the game?

ndnwarrior

Need two tickets to the game as well. If you have any extra, please PM me. Thanks!
Man, those tickets went FAST!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
They just went on sale today...How in the world could they already be sold out??? I could see them being sold out of the reserved seats but no way could they have already sold all of the general admission. IF they are, then that line must have been a freakin mile long (not exaggerating on the distance either)

afndn

NDNTime said:
They just went on sale today...How in the world could they already be sold out??? I could see them being sold out of the reserved seats but no way could they have already sold all of the general admission. IF they are, then that line must have been a freakin mile long (not exaggerating on the distance either)

I'll tell you exactly how they are sold out already. People showed up at the place of purchase. and they purchased them. thats how. they most certainly used U.S. currency and traded said currency for the tickets in question. and there you have it. that is exactly how it went down.
:crazy:

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
afndn said:
NDNTime said:

I'll tell you exactly how they are sold out already. People showed up at the place of purchase. and they purchased them. thats how. they most certainly used U.S. currency and traded said currency for the tickets in question. and there you have it. that is exactly how it went down.

Ah, aren't you a great deductive reasoner/thinker...

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
afndn said:
NDNTime said:

Most of the said purchasing went down on a few hot and steamy Summer days when football tickets went up for sale. The reserved seats were sold out as fast as they have seen, so by the time I got there I purchased general admin tickets with my "big oil" made U.S. Currency and they gladly accepted it for the SIX tickets and that's exactly how it went "D-O-W-N"

NDN X

100+ Posts
friend went to get student tickets today, and was told the game is completely sold out. No tickets to be sold at the gate either.

rnel

WOW they had plenty yesterday!! I have never seen them sell tickets at the gate for this game so i figured that but no student tickets left is just crazy

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
We got to remember that this game is not just a mid county game...its a game for the entire area...we are going to see a crowd like no other on saturday night...I can't wait!!!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
You are right. Since West Brook is playing on Friday, Ive had several Beaumont students tell me that they have tickets to the game and will be attending -- mostly on the PNG side.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores