Tickets....PLEASE!!

indianforever

100+ Posts
I went and got my season tickets and they were out of the silsbee and Livingston tickets. I am just wondering if anybody will have 2 extra tickets for me and my wife for those games. If. So let me know I will pay whatever for them. I haven't missed a game in years and I don't plan on missing any for a long time so If anyone can help me out please do. Thank you and GOD bless.

restless natives

Per ISD website:

Reserved Football Tickets SOLD OUT!

Pre-Season Sales are Closed.

General admission tickets for home games will be sold at the gate the night of the game.

General admission tickets for away games will be sold on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the PN-G Field House window (not the stadium ticket booth) during the week of these games:
•Silsbee
•LC-M
•Vidor
Livingston (away) tickets are SOLD OUT.
Central tickets will be sold at the stadium (Beaumont) the night of the game.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
So, no advance ticket sales for home games? That could present a huge problem for the band alumni reunion scheduled for Homecoming!! We were told they can't set aside tickets for us and suggested we have alumni go first thing Tuesday morning that week and get tickets! That was in May so I guess they changed it after that! Great! Oh well, looks like there's gonna be a big Indian Band Alumni tailgate party in the parking lot Nov 2...lol

phetonb

So the reunion will begin in line before the game to get tickets for those of us who live out of town and are traveling long distances to come to the game. I am local and have season tickets, but I will help stand in line for them, even if we have to get them seats on the Ozen side. They can walk over in the 3rd Q to play Cherokee with us as planned!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores