Time to Rally Around the Team

badndn

500+ Posts
MightyNDNS said:
14PNG said:
I would rather gather around the players only because the coaching is like totally horrible this year I thought Port Neches was going to cruise through this district but they can't seem to win because of the coaching we have I think Matt Burnett last year is now.

That has nothing to do with what we were talking about...but if that is how you feel - OK
How does that have "nothing to do with what we were talking about"? Read teh title of the thread. Rally Around The Team!

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
badndn said:
MightyNDNS said:
14PNG said:
I would rather gather around the players only because the coaching is like totally horrible this year I thought Port Neches was going to cruise through this district but they can't seem to win because of the coaching we have I think Matt Burnett last year is now.

That has nothing to do with what we were talking about...but if that is how you feel - OK
How does that have "nothing to do with what we were talking about"? Read teh title of the thread. Rally Around The Team!

Oh I guess it does - I was talking about what PNGIndian06 and I were talking about. 14PNG and I are cool...He owes me a coke. ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores