To all the new members…

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for joining us here. Your thoughts and opinions are welcome and appreciated as we try to practice good sportsmanship while supporting PN-G football and other sports.

We have much to be proud of and excited about as the Indians march forward in the state playoffs.

Win or lose, we back them
100% and are proud of all students, athletes, coaches and staff, band, spirit groups, and all the admin and teachers that help hold it together.

Welcome again and we hope you stick around beyond football season!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I second that welcoming message from IndianFan, the most devoted alum and fan of all things PN-G. He has preserved nearly 100 years of PN-G's famous HONOR, PRIDE, & TRADITION at www.pngindians.com. Welcome to the messageboard. Everyone is welcome. Stick around all year...football, volleyball, cross-country, basketball, swimming, baseball, softball, track and field, golf, tennis, choir, Indian Singers, NDN Press, academic achievements, etc., etc. We support all things PN-G, but will gladly discuss your school, too. Go Indians.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Make no mistake this might mean an 8th grade superstar who goes on the be the next Roschon -
“Mom and dad I want to play at PNG”
Ok son let’s see how we can make that happen
Instead of playing for Westbrook or PAM or HJ or even farther
Ok son we want you to play for PNG with the coaching and the Stadium and the atmosphere
It happens. And I’m all for it. Having the game on Bally (hopefully back to back weeks) is huge.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome again to new members, and much appreciation for all fellow Indian fans here.

Another exciting season is about to kickoff. The possibilities are great. The pride and joy of being a PN-G fan even greater.

Good luck Indians. Thank you coaches. August 30 is quickly approaching!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores