Tom Halliburton is a jerk

akifan94

500+ Posts
Huber article on Thursday= All about Huber and how great he and Nederland are playing.

Gaspard article on Friday= All about Nederland and how great they are playing. Gaspard got the worst seat in the house. He has to go against all mighty Nederland.

Kiss my NDN *** Tom.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Funny. Nederland people I work with are telling me that they expect us to win. That is odd coming from Ned people, but they said the same thing last year.

Crazy Indian Fan

It's just like last year, the week of the Nederland game, Halliburton blasted Hemmings claiming that he wasn't going to stand a chance against Ned's D. ::)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Even when you expect it, the strange twists in his articles are always an unpleasant surprise. Countless articles over the years have included offhand shots and insults directed at PNG players and team. The guy should be ashamed of himself.

Apparently objectivity, or professionalism isn't a requirement at The News. B.W. probably thinks he does a great job. ???

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Call me a contrarian, but I enjoy many of West's articles, as well as is Sports Wrap show on KLVI. I haven't listened regularly in awhile, but I have won a couple of free dinners from Outback from sports trivia over the years.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDN4Life said:
They can have Tom and Bob...they both are horrible
I agree. Never had much good to say about the Indians over the years. Same with James Brown and that other person he sits with. BTW, my Nederland friends have been ringing my phone off the wall with that same old junk--they gonna whip our a_____s, etc. I just smile....... I think we need to beat them 21 years in a row and they will shut up!

C O Wilson Bullpups

squaw said:
NDN4Life said:
I agree. Never had much good to say about the Indians over the years. Same with James Brown and that other person he sits with. BTW, my Nederland friends have been ringing my phone off the wall with that same old junk--they gonna whip our a_____s, etc. I just smile....... I think we need to beat them 21 years in a row and they will shut up!

Sorry Ms. Squaw, you are dreaming, not going to happen 21 years, those days are over. :cowboy:

I do wish the Indians the best on the rest of their games, unless we meet up in the playoffs then I want the same result as MCM.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
squaw said:
NDN4Life said:
James Brown had something bad to say about the Indians? :huh: That's strange because he graduated from PNG in 78 and was at the Pep Rally Friday. I talked to him as I was leaving the pep rally.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores