Tomball at PN-G

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Their strength is offense. The Cougars Averaged about 250 years passing last season. With the QB returning we can expect more of the same.

On defense they are pretty young.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I know nothing about Tomball. I've been looking online and at DCTF. From what I can find, it seems our Indians will have a shot this Friday to get past the Tomball Cougars. Back on the war path to a victory.

I doubt PN-G will see another team like Huntsville until the playoffs begin. The Hornets were big and fast on defense. Their speed on defense was impressive. It is hard to believe that there are three or four other teams in 5A-DII that are ranked higher than Huntsville. No way the Indians will see that type of size and speed on defense until the playoffs. Hopefully the Indians will heal up and get past Tomball.

Go Indians. Peace.

snowbird

I think we will be fine this week. We cannot give up the big play early. Defense did a better job in the second half of the Huntsville game but still need to tackle better. On the called back punt return we missed seven tackles. We cannot let this happen. The trio of running backs seems to be working. Bost should have a break out game. Good luck this week. Lets make this a statement game and get ready for district. :clap: :clap: :clap:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The defense is off to a solid start. A lot of kids that are not afraid to hit.

Huntsville has some great skill position players. And their offensive line was big and strong.

The PNG defense adjusted and played great in the second half. Huntsville only played their backups on the final 2 possessions, so PNG Should be credited for that outstanding turnaround. They never quit playing hard and they were attacking until the end. I just hope the injuries are not too bad.

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
Jacob Osbourne appeared to be injured in the first half. Anyone know the extent of his injury and are there any other players that may be out with injuries?

Also, I think Trey Lisauckis was ejected from the Huntsville game. I read that the UIL rule is that he has to sit out the first half of the next game. Does anyone know his status for this week?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores