Tonight and rest of season dedicated to my Dad

pngislife

My Dad John Charles Boyd passed on Wed 09-07-11 and was almost the #1 PN-G fan but i beat him out on the #1!!! We both bleed the purple and White and this will be his 1st game to see in a good while.....front row seats from heaven. He was my football buddy and he will be soooo missed

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Really sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation you are blessed that you were able to spend time with him enjoying the things you both loved. Life is a short lived gift, and as we all age we come closer to grips with the inevitable. I'm sure he was very appreciative of the time you spent together. And he will always be near because he is part of you.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
So sorry to hear about your dad. He's probably hanging out with ol' NDN Ken right about now. Condolences. :(

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
There are alot of a Indians in heaven for him to watch the games with. Sorry for your loss. God Bless>

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores