Track is on the way...

carzan

500+ Posts
I don't know anything about our team as a whole but I do know we have a high-jumper wo went to the state meet last year!!! He attended track camp at Texas A&M last summer where he won the high jump event during the meet they held with a new personal best of 6' 8" :woot:

This year holds a lot of promise for Dylan!!! We are already getting excited about it!

As a side note, Our school record for high jump is 6'9" and is held by our head basketball coach Pat Able. Dylan has his sights set on breaking that record this year. (Dylan is a Junior and he plays for Coach Able) And he is not thinking about just squeaking past it, his goal is to blow it out! All I can say is Good Luck Son!!! We are behind you all the way!!!

carzan

500+ Posts
Just found out last night that Dylan's sister who is a freshman will be on the Girls Track team this year. She's an athletic girl and has the genes to do well!!! ;D ;D

Oh and she's got an older brother who knows a thing or two about one of her events (high jump) and he has told her he would help her. Track season will really be a lot of fun this year!!!!

carzan

500+ Posts
Dylan will be doing his first jumps of the year today! The mats were put out earlier this week and he went and buckled them down and put the cover on them and got them ready for practicing. He plans to start practicing today and tomorrow. This should be a really great year for PNG high Jump!

cajuncop426

Also CODY ROSS is about a foot away from breaking the school record in the triple jump and the long jump. The records are held by Matt Johnson. Good Luck, COdy from your proud Dad. He is also the anchor leg on two relay teams. Go get em guys.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores