• Leaving Friday night, already there or on the way

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Not going, watching or listening from home

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

15PNG

500+ Posts
If you can make the switch to get into a cybersecurity role, there is high demand.
At this point after 31 years, 4 layoffs, I don’t know that I want to have anything to do with the IT field in general - I’m thinking more petting zoo type stuff

Don’t know, trying to evaluate it all at a really bad time.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
December 16: Southwest flight #22, Houston-Hobby to Dallas Love Field, 6:40a-7:50a. Uber to breakfast spot. Uber to AT&T at 10:00a for the 11:00 a.m. kickoff. Return flight after the game. Southwest #57, 7:45p-8:55p. My kids and I are ready to watch the PN-G Indians win a state championship at AT&T! Go Indians!

100+ Posts
At this point after 31 years, 4 layoffs, I don’t know that I want to have anything to do with the IT field in general - I’m thinking more petting zoo type stuff

Prayers your way. 31 years? Wow.

100+ Posts
I'm leaving Jeff County early Sat morning, will meet up with 3 others in Arlington, then driving 1 vehicle to the stadium. Between 4 phones we will hopefully be able to log into seatgeek and access our tickets. The seatgeek app is not compatible with my Android apparently, and I haven't figured out how to load the tickets to my phone's wallet. One thing about Ticketmaster, it automatically loaded the tickets to the wallet.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Heading out at 3am with my 85 year old dad. 4 hour drive. Meeting up with 4 others in Grapevine at 8 and all of us hoping to be lurking in the stadium vicinity by 9 with parking lots opening at 9:30. Wish they would open up the gates earlier so that PN-G fans could avoid the pregame chaos and rush.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I'm leaving Jeff County early Sat morning, will meet up with 3 others in Arlington, then driving 1 vehicle to the stadium. Between 4 phones we will hopefully be able to log into seatgeek and access our tickets. The seatgeek app is not compatible with my Android apparently, and I haven't figured out how to load the tickets to my phone's wallet. One thing about Ticketmaster, it automatically loaded the tickets to the wallet.
Visit Google Play store for your app.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

31 years here as well in IT/software development/management/security. There are opportunities out there that will value your experience. Good people are often rare finds. Hang in there.

100+ Posts
Visit Google Play store for your app.

Thanks. I've been there, but get a "This app won't work for your device", message. Per on line searches, others with Androids have the same issue.
Praying we will have service at ATT, and be able to log into SeatGeek.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I've been there, but get a "This app won't work for your device", message. Per on line searches, others with Androids have the same issue.
Praying we will have service at ATT, and be able to log into SeatGeek.
Possibly a compatibility issue that the developers have not yet addressed with a release. D**n technology...

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member

Hang in there. Prayers and good vibes to 15PNG and family. Hit the reset button and come back strong. Post here or private message if you need anything. We can rally the PN-G faithful to give you support.

1310TheTicket

....leaving for ARLINGTON. FIFY (don't give dirty Dallas any credit).

Leaving the house around 10. Should be parked and in the stadium by kickoff. ;)

bandkid

Staff member
Drove up last night. Staying in Grapevine with the whole family. Decided to make a weekend of it and there’s some Christmas-themed drone show they would like to see tonight. Picking up a college buddy on the way to the game. Look for us - we’ll be the ones in purple!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores