trick play

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Someone sent this to me in an email...been watching it over and over...lol...Great Play..how come nobody has thought of that before.

lu cards

100+ Posts
the jv ran a fake punt that was even better.wish someone got it on film.only thing is we didnt score but it was awesome.

15PNG

500+ Posts
hahaha... that's awesome!!! Doubt that would work at the highschool level though. :clap:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
LOL..great play!! but didn't anyone get suspicious when the QB did the referee's job???

and why didn't the defense move when the center moved the ball???

Wonder if this would work against Crosby???? or BH ?????

Adams

The Coach and the QB were just interviewed on FOX news. This play has gone National with something like 3 million+ hits on YouTube.
The Coach said it was called the Penalty play. The coach yelled at the QB to mark off 5 more yards on what should have been a 10 yard penalty. The QB acted like he was doing so and then took off.
Crazy that it worked.... and it may never work again. Or will it?

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Adams said:
The Coach and the QB were just interviewed on FOX news. This play has gone National with something like 3 million+ hits on YouTube.
The Coach said it was called the Penalty play. The coach yelled at the QB to mark off 5 more yards on what should have been a 10 yard penalty. The QB acted like he was doing so and then took off.

LOL...the zebras musta been snoozing to allow that to happen...that is great!!!! Thinking someone is gonna try that or something similar to it in the playoffs!!!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
yankeedawg said:
Adams said:

LOL...the zebras musta been snoozing to allow that to happen...that is great!!!! Thinking someone is gonna try that or something similar to it in the playoffs!!!

I'm betting that the coaches told the refs what was going on, so they wouldn't blow the whistle and ruin it. I remember in flag, we had a couple of tricky plays, and I always told the refs in advance.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
We used a silent snap on my little boys flag team...worked really well!

I'm thinking coach may have a thing or two up his sleeve for this game...just a hunch. ;)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores