Trivia...

N

NDNPARENT

ah the memories of going to the state games with my parents. and one of the starters on defense lived next door and got to enjoy the caravan of teens parading by and all. i was one of those 49k plus at texas stadium!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The top row of luxury suites didn't exist in Texas Stadium back in the 70s. It was open air and man was it cold up there. :cold

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
EX79NDN said:
Yeah, saw Kyle A. not too long ago, he brought my dad to his room from the ER and he shaves his head now!!!
Really!!! It has been years since I seen Kyle. I can't imagine him bald. :ha: But I am sure he (and alot of other people) would say they can not imagine me lets say....."fluffly".

This is funny, cuz I saw Kyle yesterday at GMS for the lunch w/ the kiddies day. And yes......he has no hair.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
realndn said:
Kyle works for a fence company now ,he gave me a bid and I talked to him about the famous catch

A fence company? Wow!!! From respiratory therapist to fence builder or construction, big change!!! It has been almost a year since I saw him (January).

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
realndn said:
Kyle works for a fence company now ,he gave me a bid and I talked to him about the famous catch

Heck, I need some fence work. Maybe you can PM me with his info so I can get a bid from him.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
MightyNDNS said:
realndn said:

A fence company? Wow!!! From respiratory therapist to fence builder or construction, big change!!! It has been almost a year since I saw him (January).

Two different Kyles. The one owning the fence company is Kyle Hooper. He is also principal of PNMS.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
pngfan93 said:
MightyNDNS said:
realndn said:

Two different Kyles. The one owning the fence company is Kyle Hooper. He is also principal of PNMS.

Well heck, I'll get a quote from him instead. What company is it?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
pngfan93 said:
MightyNDNS said:
realndn said:

So what famous catch did Kyle Hooper make? ;D

realndn

PNG Proud said:
pngfan93 said:
MightyNDNS said:
realndn said:

Kyle A. works for barnett fence,maybe on the side. He made the catch to beat Ned,

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
realndn said:
PNG Proud said:
pngfan93 said:
MightyNDNS said:
realndn said:

Well good, I called them for a bid. Hopefully they're more dependable than Hines.

Kyle A. works for barnett fence,maybe on the side. He made the catch to beat Ned,

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores