carzan

500+ Posts
Results
Ozen 66 @ PNG 45
Central 52 @ Livingston 55
Lumberton 43 @ LCM 67
Vidor 31 @ Nederland 65

These are the Games slated for Tuesday night. My picks are as Follows:

Vidor @ Nederland - While I'd like to think that Vidor has any real chance in this I just cant see them getting it done in the Dog Dome.
Vidor is not deep enough to handle Nederland. Nederland -10

Lumberton @ LCM - Lumberton is a scary team as I said this week when we played them. They are hungry for a win and none of the kids take them seriously
until they are hanging in there at the game. Lumberton certainly doesn't play like an 0-5 team! But, LCM has some inside power that the Raiders just can't deal with.
Since this game will be in LCM and considering Lumberton's record... LCM -8

Now for the tougher picks...

Central @ Livingston - I have to pick Livingston in this one. I know Central will be out on the hunt after falling to Ozen at home. But I believe the demoralizing factor of that loss coupled with the Livingston
refereeing machine will just be too much for the Jags. Livingston -6

Ozen @ PNG - Well, this is a tough game to pick. PNG is stalking its first playoff birth in twenty years. Ozen is coming off a HUGE rivalry win. Will the panthers be ready for the Tribe? I don't believe Ozen has
any idea what we are capable of. That being said I'll take the indians to edge this one out at home. PNG -3

Ok I've given my thoughts (very condensed version) on these games, How about some participation from you! Let's hear everyones opinions and make some picks, It will be fun!!!

ok I'll bite

Nederland is gonna kill the pirates. The experience level of the coach and the difference in the level of talent will make this one lopsided. Nederland by as many as they want.

Lumberton did play us hard but only because we let them back in. Unfortunately we don't tend to hang onto a lead very well. I haven't yet figured out why. LCM by at least 15!

Central will outrun the Lions! They are deeper and have more overall talent. Central by 8.

Finally our game with Ozen. I agree with Carzan on just one thing. We are the better team!! I disagree however that the score will be high. I think this game will have a relatively low score. High forties maybe low fifties with the Indians on top by 4!!!

Ok,I like NEDERLAND by 6,I like LC-M by 12,I like CENTRAL by 2 (I think that if Nederland can go in and beat Livingston on their court then Central should be able to take them)And last but not least I like our INDIANS BY 3 over Ozen.[pre]

carzan

500+ Posts
Final Scores

Ozen 66 @ PNG 45
Central 52 @ Livingston 55
Lumberton 43 @ LCM 67
Vidor 31 @ Nederland 65

carzan

500+ Posts
Once again I was 75% tonight and did a bit better with the spreads. I'll put up Friday's games as soon as I can get them together.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores