UIL Snapshot Day

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thank you for posting PN-G's number. Do you have the numbers for other teams in the district? PAM, nederland, Vidor, Lumberton, Baytown Lee, etc.? Will the district be changed? Losing teams? Gaining new district members? Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
1989NDN said:
Thank you for posting PN-G's number. Do you have the numbers for other teams in the district? PAM, nederland, Vidor, Lumberton, Baytown Lee, etc.? Will the district be changed? Losing teams? Gaining new district members? Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.
Lumberton at 1125, Nederland 1546. One school of note: Dayton 1511.

Other schools numbers will probably trickle out over the weekend.

Also the actual uil cutoff numbers will come out some time after Thanksgiving.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Crosby 1780. For sure 5A D1.

And from what I've been reading don't be surprised if Lufkin and Nac are sent South to region 3 5A D1, probably in a Hwy59 area district which would include New Caney, Porter, Crosby, Caney Creek and quite possibly Kingwood Park. I hope that doesn't happen, I could see an area school getting messed over.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Caney Creek 2104. 5A D1

Porter 1987

New Caney 1949
------------------------------------------
BH 1560

I could see BH and Dayton in a district with Png and the other 5A D2 schools.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Its becoming apparent whichever district Port Arthur Memorial ends up in we are going to travel, alot.

Either Galveston area and South/SW Houston suburbs or North/NE Houston burbs and Piney Woods.

5A D1 is going to be a mess for travel across the eastern side of Texas as a whole.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Highland Park just turned in 2180, so the 6A cutoff should be 2181. :fish: :popcorn:
Padilla Poll new projection, its a lovely doozy.

6A 2180+ 252 teams
5A 1135-2179 257 teams
D-I 1791-2179 128 teams
D-II 1135-1790 129 teams
#txhsfb @glere53 @ProfessorDiggs @SHSBulldog00

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores