UIL Snapshot Day

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Footballfan1209 said:
So we have the potential to lose Lumberton, PAM, Ozen, Livingston and gain BH, Dayton and Clevelandd
not Cleveland, there's a 5A D2 district to create to the NW of here, well, if the uil is smart.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Footballfan1209 said:
Well I for one I hate that yall aren't staying with us. Between yall and Nederland we had a good three team rivalry going on.
it was a nice two years. Honestly I miss playing those Houston area schools.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I hope that PN-G will continue playing PAM in the pre-district season. It would be nice to have a pre-district season consisting of PAM, WOS, and Silsbee depending upon how many pre-district games are needed. To prepare for top-notch competition, the Indians should schedule the Titans, Mustangs, and Tigers. Where else will you find aggressive speed, solid defenses, and dual threat offenses? Plus, the travel would be manageable. Just my 0.02 cents.

Go Indians. Peace.

BG - your comment about Highland Park is hilarious! And, I think there is some truth in there, too. Ha-ha.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

1989NDN said:
I hope that PN-G will continue playing PAM in the pre-district season. It would be nice to have a pre-district season consisting of PAM, WOS, and Silsbee depending upon how many pre-district games are needed. To prepare for top-notch competition, the Indians should schedule the Titans, Mustangs, and Tigers. Where else will you find aggressive speed, solid defenses, and dual threat offenses? Plus, the travel would be manageable. Just my 0.02 cents.

Go Indians. Peace.

BG - your comment about Highland Park is hilarious! And, I think there is some truth in there, too. Ha-ha.
almost every realignment its HP +1, I cant explain it lol

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
1989NDN said:

Go Indians. Peace.

Money talks...

Mr. Buddy Garrity

IndianFan said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
1989NDN said:

Go Indians. Peace.

Money talks...
no doubt about it, I wonder how much pull Jerrah has with the UIL, ya know, since he opens up his palace to them every December now. (except once)

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Just received a text from a buddy in BMT, here are the BISD correct numbers: Ozen 1151, WB 2520 and Central at 1309, a jag parent had said 1307 this past weekend but either way Ozen and Central should be 5A D2.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores