Varsity Cheerleaders Did well at NCA Camp!!!

alwaysanindian83

Varsity Cheerleaders got back from NCA camp yesterday. They look good! Can't wait till football season!

The squad got all superiors on their final evaluation, won game day cheer and won a spirit stick.

The following got All-American:
Lauren Kyler
Mariah Kyler
Taylor Chatagnier
Hillary Coy

Lauren Kyler also got asked to apply for NCA staff for next summer!

:woohoo:

biaplayer

does anyone know where i can purchase the purple cheerleader uniform for my 4 yearold little girl , she is in the cheerleader mode and is in need of her uniform, this single dad had no idea where to get it?

NDN06

100+ Posts
biaplayer said:
does anyone know where i can purchase the purple cheerleader uniform for my 4 yearold little girl , she is in the cheerleader mode and is in need of her uniform, this single dad had no idea where to get it?

not for sure, but maybe try Complete Athlete on Magnolia. I know they sell the football jerseys, so they might have the cheerleader uniforms too

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores