Varsity soccer

twrpng

100+ Posts
PNG Go's 14-0 in district . Playoffs start next week for the boys and the girls , the girls also won district

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thank you for sharing the info about PN-G's undefeated season on the boys' side of the district championship. PN-G student-athletes are continuing to do great things. Congratulations to the Lady Indians for winning the girls' side of the district championship. :woohoo:

If the boys or girls play a post-season game over here in Houston, I will go. I don't know soccer, but I can follow kids wearing purple and white. I know when the ball hits the back of the net, that's a score. That's the extent of my soccer knowledge...but, I would enjoy seeing PN-G kids compete.

Go Indians.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
twrpng, your updates are very much appreciated. In addition to being a virtual space for all Indian fans to recognize and support all things PN-G, this messageboard serves as a way for alumni like myself, 1989NDN, and many others who remain avid supporters of PN-G, but now live away and often have little contact with home activities.

The local media doesn't always cover in enough detail to provide our needed purple and white fix. So you and others back home are greatly appreciated for the updates and insight you provide. The more the better.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Your so welcome I will keep posting so all the PNG fans can stay up to date on what all the teams at PNG are doing, it's such a privilege to be part of PNG , I have 2 kids playing sports for the high school now and I'm so honored.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of us here are 20, 30, 40 and even 50+ year alumni. Purple Pride sticks with you for life. A lot of people can't comprehend that.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores