Vidor Game LIVE UPDATES

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
How do the Pirates look this year??? They always have a scrappy team that plays the Indians real hard. What are we looking at for this game?

badndn

500+ Posts
Re: Vidor Game

Pretty much run the same offense Livingston did. I can't imagine that they are going to be a physical as the Lions were, but who knows anymore??

nissanindian

100+ Posts

i am driving to vidor friday night and if any indians fans give me a dirty look in the stands for yelling and standing up for cherokee i will call you out :duel: :guns:

NDN X

100+ Posts

nissanindian said:
i am driving to vidor friday night and if any indians fans give me a dirty look in the stands for yelling and standing up for cherokee i will call you out :duel: :guns:

hate to sound stupid, but here goes......are you talking big groups of people or just a few people that are giving you dirty looks? I see people around me getting looks for NOT standing up. ??? ??? :huh:

squaw

1,000+ Posts

nissanindian said:

You go, girl!!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Re: Vidor Game *** LIVE UPDATES

Are you ready for some football???

Radio announcers saying PN-G really brought the crowd tonight!!

Vidor will receive the ball to start the first half.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
PN-G can not stop the Vidor run so far.

First down Vidor @ PN-G 22

I have a feeling this is going to be a long night for the Indians

NDN X

100+ Posts
Re: Vidor Game *** LIVE UPDATES

IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Are you ready for some football???

Radio announcers saying PN-G really brought the crowd tonight!!

Just got a call from my brother, said attendance for PN-G was terrible. Only about 1/2 of the visitor stand full, maybe people are still trickling in.....

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores