Vidor @ PN-G

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
PNG receivers left their hands at home tonight.

We’ve been spoilt the past many seasons with size, speed and good hands. This year it’s the opposite!! Our receivers run lazy routes as well. They get no separation. Afraid it’s going to be a long rest of the season.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Torino said:
I'm not at the game. I assume that Vidor is using a lot of misdirection in the backfield?
To my eye not as much as you’d assume with a wingT but some. Successful jet sweep for a long TD but mostly motion sweep left/right and fullback dives.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Any t am that runs the Wing T (etc) is doing a disservice to themselves if they don’t adopt the old fashioned striped sweater uniforms (Steeler throwback) because of the optical illusion it creates. Same reason zebras have stripes it confuses the lions. If you’re going to go old school you might as well go all the way. There’s a reason football teams wore that stuff back in the day. Welp. I support the fake punt I just wish we’d gone with our strength if we re going to try something like that.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
WOW WHAT A GAME> Indians left it all on the field tonight. A hard fought hard earned win

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Roschon on D for the last play. The vidor faithful didn’t like that too much. I told one loudmouth (visitor side). I’ll never understand the “no fair you have one super player” belly ache.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
#9 and #5 went out of the game couldn’t put weight on legs best receiver hope everything is ok long term. Kudos to the receiver (either #12 or 10) catching the ball getting plastered over the middle. Amazing catch and it changed the whole complexion of the game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores