Visitor - Wanting to experience Texas HS Football

darrencp22

Hi Folks,

A buddy and I are taking a trip to Texas in late september and we're interested in seeing a Texas HS football game. I've never been to Texas so i'm looking for a real Texas epxerience. I figure what's more Texas than HS football? Port Neches-Groves is on our way from Houston and I'd like to see a game. A few questions

- Does anyone know when the schedule is released? I'm hoping there is a game on Sep 27.
- How can I buy tickets? Do they sell out before the game?
- Is there anything I should know about parking?

Thanks everyone!

badndn

500+ Posts
Pngrick72 said:
PNG plays on Sept 27th at Lumberton.
Would love for you to see our Indians play, but unfortunately a PNG/Lumberton game most likely will not equate to the Tx HS Football experience that your looking for. Now a few years back when Lumberton had a good team those fans really packed it in. The game at The Reservation that year was the definition of TX HS Friday Night Football.

darrencp22

Thanks guys.. Sorry PNG won't work. From what i've been reading online you guys seem to be the most football -crazed! Thanks anyways!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
If you decide to take in a game, you won't regret it. The atmosphere is one if a kind. If you do decide to attend a PNG game, let me know and I will secure tickets for you.

phetonb

October 18th would be the date to see a PN-G game.....It is at Nederland, but that would be THE game to see!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores