Vote for Chase!!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Chase Bertrand is nominated for The Beaumont Enterprise player of the week! Go vote!!

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/huddle/2010/10/11/voting-reopens-who-is-the-southeast-texas-player-of-the-week/

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Just voted...hes in the lead with 42% of the votes....next one behind him is at 40%...LETS GET OUR VOTES ON INDIAN NATION.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
Just voted...hes in the lead with 42% of the votes....next one behind him is at 40%...LETS GET OUR VOTES ON INDIAN NATION.
I just tried to vote, but it didn't let me. Is the voting closed to add that Vidor player or what? I don't see how it could be anyone else by Chase Bertrand.
I'll try to vote tomorrow.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Read some of the comments....they are saying something fishy is up...Some of Heards votes vanished. Dont know. Im not being a baby just cause we are not winning...but just wondering how it jumped like that. :huh:

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
Read some of the comments....they are saying something fishy is up...Some of Heards votes vanished. Dont know. Im not being a baby just cause we are not winning...but just wondering how it jumped like that. :huh:

The voting was stopped and everyones votes were put back to 0 since someone was left off the ballot.

PNG321

From what I heard, somebody figured out how to delete their cookies (Internet Options) or turn off the cookies and just kept voting over and over again for the East Chambers boy. I think he ended up with 1600 votes. There are not that many people that attend football games in East Chambers lol So, it was very far fetched! It is not really "Player of the Week" if you are allowed to just keep voting over and over again for one player in my opinion.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It's not always that easy. You might delete the cookie and vote again, but a lot of polling software records the source IP address and doesn't count additional votes regardless.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores