Vote for Mid-County Madness for DQ Big Game of the Week

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
Hi Everyone, I live in Ohio and watch FoxSportsSouthwest every weekend to follow Texas High School Football. I also follow PNG religiously every week during the season and in the off-season. I'm a PNG graduate of 1975 as my user name implies and I still bleed purple after all of these years beyond the fabulous mid-70s that I'm sure all of you remember.

I have to assume that none of you are aware that voting for the DQ Game of the Week for NOV 4 is now under way on FoxSportsSouthwest. This would be Mid-County Madness for us. I would love for this game to win the DQ Game of the Week, but I feel like I am voting alone. Where is all of the Tradition, Pride, Honor. It seems like no one is voting but me. Today I was voting 1 vote to 6-8 votes for Denison-Sherman, so they must have had 6-8 people voting at the same time I was. I don't know when the voting stops, I guess end of week.

If we can fill stadiums during the playoffs with 38,000 (OR 59,953) we should be able to vote this game as game of the week for Mid-County Madness don't you think. And apparently, you can vote more than once so keep voting until we win. The link is below:

https://srv2.shoutlet.com/service/v2/canvas_builder/load?id=57865ff3fbc0926102357578&document=0&distro_id=57c5fe02fdc0922a2535c66d&channel_id=134936&contest_message=Sorry,%20but%20the%20reCaptcha%20response%20you%20answered%20was%20incorrect.&entry_perma=57865ff3fbc092610235757a

Just Copy and past and start voting...and LET'S GO INDIANS, SCALP'EM!!!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Unfortunately; it seems like someone has built a program for Denison-Sherman. While I was voting; their numbers are rising 3-4 every 5-10 seconds. Not sure if its possible - but everyone should go on and vote -- support the NDN's!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Unfortunately; it seems like someone has built a program for Denison-Sherman. While I was voting; their numbers are rising 3-4 every 5-10 seconds. Not sure if its possible - but everyone should go on and vote -- support the NDN's!

Doubtful given that they're using a CAPTCHA. People are probably voting multiple times.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I just voted numerous times as well. Every vote I entered, it was being matched, if not doubled by the Dennison/Sherman game. Oh well, get the word out to NDN Nation and our neighbors across the tracks to start voting. We can make up the difference pretty quickly if you ask me.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
NDNTime said:
I just voted numerous times as well. Every vote I entered, it was being matched, if not doubled by the Dennison/Sherman game. Oh well, get the word out to NDN Nation and our neighbors across the tracks to start voting. We can make up the difference pretty quickly if you ask me.

Exactly. Same thing I noticed.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
KEEP VOTING - Please spread the word -- we are finally gaining ground!!!!!!

We are now less than 3000 votes behind. Yesterday at this time, we were more than 5000 votes behind. We gotta keep the momentum going! Any idea when the polls close?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
indianforever said:
has anybody else seen or heard what im seeing on another sight about the bulldogs game against Livingston last week?

No idea as to the legitimacy of whether their back up's back up quarterback was eligible, but, if they have to take a loss to Livingston, that'll put Ned WAY behind the 8-ball for sure.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Indian99 said:
Wouldn't some Bulldogs want to vote on this too? How could we get some of them going on it as well?

IndianFan,

Have you shared the link on the FB page yet? Also, there is a Mid-County Madness FB page as well that we could share the link on. Not to mention, a PNG band FB that we can share the link on as well.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNTime said:
Indian99 said:
Wouldn't some Bulldogs want to vote on this too? How could we get some of them going on it as well?

IndianFan,

Have you shared the link on the FB page yet? Also, there is a Mid-County Madness FB page as well that we could share the link on. Not to mention, a PN-G band FB that we can share the link on as well.

Yes. 1,882 people reached out of 5,300+. That will go up more to around 6,000-7,000.

Also here: http://www.pngindians.com/football/dq-game-of-the-week-nov-4/

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
In 2 hours, we went from a lead of a few hundred, to now trailing by over 4000. In those 2 hours, our opponents have cast nearly 10k in votes. That's pretty ridiculous.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores