Vote for Mid-County Madness for DQ Big Game of the Week

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
Thanks to all of you for your help in the voting. I knew I could count on INDIAN nation to come through. I have to head to bed and get up early to drive to Indy in the AM for a funeral. But I am very happy to report that Mid-County Madness game is ahead of Sherman/Denison by 2,000,200+ votes at 11:50 EST (Cincinnati time).

Thanks again for all of your help!!! I just hope it holds up because I can't help anymore. I assume this ends tonight but am not sure at all. So keep voting!!!

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNGIndian75 said:
Thanks to all of you for your help in the voting. I knew I could count on INDIAN nation to come through. I have to head to bed and get up early to drive to Indy in the AM for a funeral. But I am very happy to report that Mid-County Madness game is ahead of Sherman/Denison by 2,000,200+ votes at 11:50 EST (Cincinnati time).

Thanks again for all of your help!!! I just hope it holds up because I can't help anymore. I assume this ends tonight but am not sure at all. So keep voting!!!

Forgot to mention that when I started voting at 8:00 pm tonight after returning from Indy, we were 3.0 million votes behind.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNGIndian75 said:
PNGIndian75 said:

Forgot to mention that when I started voting at 8:00 pm tonight after returning from Indy, we were 3.0 million votes behind.

3 million? The vote total for each school is just now reaching 100,000.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
PNGIndian75 said:
PNGIndian75 said:

IndianFan, my point was that when I started voting at 8 pm, PN-G was behind by 3 million votes and they made that up plus 2 million plus. I'm well aware of the vote count as I have been voting constantly for 5 days now.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNGIndian75 said:
IndianFan said:
PNGIndian75 said:
PNGIndian75 said:

IndianFan, my point was that when I started voting at 8 pm, PN-G was behind by 3 million votes and they made that up plus 2 million plus. I'm well aware of the vote count as I have been voting constantly for 5 days now.

Sorry IndianFan, you are right. With all of the trips I'm taking back and forth to Indy, I'm brain dead. I meant 200,200+, not 2,000,200+. Bottom line is we can win this if everyone keeps voting. I know I will.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNGIndian75 said:
PNGIndian75 said:
IndianFan said:
PNGIndian75 said:
PNGIndian75 said:

Sorry IndianFan, you are right. With all of the trips I'm taking back and forth to Indy, I'm brain dead. I meant 200,200+, not 2,000,200+. Bottom line is we can win this if everyone keeps voting. I know I will.

Sorry again, I need to get some sleep. I meant 3000 votes and we made that up plus 2000 votes. Still leading 114,000+ to 112,000+. That's all that matters. Sorry for the confusion but voting until after midnight for three nights in a row has finally caught up with me along with dealing with a family funeral. Please forgive me. Go INDIANS!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Any idea what the final day of voting will be? If this goes on until November it might be tiring. :)

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Any idea what the final day of voting will be? If this goes on until November it might be tiring. :)

IndianFan, I totally agree. You can see that even the other folks are running out of gas on voting. I meant to tape the High School Scoreboard Show yesterday morning on Fox Sports Southwest but forgot to set the DVR. I can't imagine this continues until Nov!!! I will see if I can find something online as to when the voting for this weeks game ends and post whatever I find.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNGIndian75 said:
IndianFan said:

IndianFan, I totally agree. You can see that even the other folks are running out of gas on voting. I meant to tape the High School Scoreboard Show yesterday morning on Fox Sports Southwest but forgot to set the DVR. I can't imagine this continues until Nov!!! I will see if I can find something online as to when the voting for this weeks game ends and post whatever I find.

I couldn't find anything online, but I did get an email address. I sent an email about when voting for this ends and will copy and paste reply here once received.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Voting ends oct 28

Sherman's coaches are posting all over Twitter to get people to vote - we need to do the same - my whole family as well as folks from my church are voting - ha - I'm on day 5

Some of you media savvy folks - step it up

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
Not anymore. We were up over 10 thousand and now they are closing the gap.

Voting is a full time job :thud:

Yep, had an 11,000 vote lead this morning. Well that's been erased and its now a 7,000 vote deficit. That's a pretty big swing. Of course, I was voting earlier and for every vote I cast, I was getting out-voted by about 50. Those 50 people wiped our lead out in no time. We need to have the same type of effort!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Two of the best rivalries in the state. Sherman and Denison have been playing since 1901. PNG/Nederland since 1925.

Very cool.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores