VS Ozen Tuesday 11th - Game thread, post updates here...

carzan

500+ Posts
Indians travel to Beaumont tonight to take on the Panthers. We could very likely "sneak up" on them. They have won against us early in the season already and quite frankly aren't expecting PNG to bring it tonight. Our opportunity lies before us, will we take it?

Post any updates on this thread please.

It would be awesome if we could sneak into beaumont and steal a win from Ozen,If we can win tonight we will be sitting in good position in district 20 4a.I will be there pulling for the Tribe!!

carzan

500+ Posts
I will say this, If on any given Sunday any NFL team can beat any other NFL team then high school basketball can be just as if not even more unpredictable! I said in one of these threads I will always pick the Tribe. That is because I have watched every game and the progression of this team. I know how they are CAPABLE of playing and I can literally envision what the win looks like each game day. The team with the most "talent" as some folks call it, doesn't always come away victorious. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Heart, Grit, Desire to win and tonacity play a HUGE role in success or failure on the hardwood.

carzan

500+ Posts
It was a great game. In the end, a few missed free throws and 1 really really really blatantly really bad call is what cost us the game. We had our opportunities but just didn't capitalize on them. A lot of the bench saw the court tonight and everyone did what was asked of them. Great game Indians and way to play HARD!!! I am proud!

carzan

500+ Posts
Still upset we didn't win last night! We really should have won! We beat them everywhere except on the scoreboard!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores