Watching Summer Creek game live on internet...GREAT!

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
Anybody here? I know everyone's not at the game, I can see the stands. Anyone know if there is a URL that is broadcasting the game live...92.5 Cool isn't.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
OK, guess no one on tonight to discuss the game against the #6 team in 4A. So I will log off of the site and watch it on the internet. Go Indians! It's a treat to get this coverage in Ohio.

NDN06

100+ Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :hookem: :band: :band: :shout: :shout: :woot: :woot: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

SCALP EM!!!!!

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Nice to watch the game online, but whoever is the video director has no idea how to direct the cameras. Enough with the ground level video! You can't see the play develop.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
I know, Indians are doing great. Watching it on internet and although the video and audio is broken quite a bit, at least I can see the plays and hear what is going on. I tried Cool 92.5 earlier and the audio was rock music. I will try it again...maybe they weren't on the game yet.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I'm here, and even though we didn't get the W, I'm still pretty darn proud of those boys! They made another huge statement that the INDIANS are back, and 20-4A better watch out! They played great against a State Championship caliber team and have nothing to hang their heads about!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Forgot that the game was tonight.

I'm sure it was tough for a lot of people to make it to an out-of-town game on a Thursday night.

TexasTech84

The Indians played a great ball game last night, After it was all said and done, Summer Creek had a new respect for Indian nation. The way this young men are playing this season I sense a PNG victory in this years Mid County Madness showdown.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores