Way Too Early 2024-2025 Roster

90NDN

500+ Posts
Who all do we have back that had significant playing time from last years championship winning team? Bailey (QB), Nunley (WR), Chatagnier (RB), Wuenschel (LB), Wolford (OL), Christian (OL), Hernandez (DL), Uriostegui (LB), Talbert (LB), Cabrera (DE DL) ... Who do we have that looks to be a big contributor from either Freshman team or JV? I'm sure I'm missing someone, but we should have another good season in store. A good OL/running game that can mix in the pass as well as a sound defense will again be the key.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great topic. Go here and filter the class field to see returning varsity players. Someone more familiar with the JV and freshman can answer about sub-varsity moving up.

Overall it’s a strong group with more key contributors returning than lost.

I suspect that defensive backs are the most pressing need and uncertainty, followed by wide receivers.

On offense I look for upcoming junior Chris Diaz to be a big threat at RB. Quick, runs north south with power and hits. He looks like a good done.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Thanks ..yes, i was looking at that for names that were not seniors and whom I recognized :) The names I listed are solid contributor's .. .curious if we have any more buffet busters coming up that can fill the holes that were left from graduating seniors. I think otherwise on O we should be in good shape and we have several coming back on defense as well.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Who all do we have back that had significant playing time from last years championship winning team? Bailey (QB), Nunley (WR), Chatagnier (RB), Wuenschel (LB), Wolford (OL), Christian (OL), Hernandez (DL), Uriostegui (LB), Talbert (LB), Cabrera (DE DL) ... Who do we have that looks to be a big contributor from either Freshman team or JV? I'm sure I'm missing someone, but we should have another good season in store. A good OL/running game that can mix in the pass as well as a sound defense will again be the key.
HB Layden Williams

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores