What in the World is going on?

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I am liking some of these ideas. At a friend's 3a school in the area, they rotate specials each week. Gumbo one week, turkey legs another,crawfish pistolettes another (they are ordered and purchased in LA). These specials go along with the usual concession items.

I really like the idea of announcements. That would be 100% profit. These could be done during timeouts

What do the cafeteria ladies do with the profits from the concessions?

shovelhead

100+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
I am liking some of these ideas. At a friend's 3a school in the area, they rotate specials each week. Gumbo one week, turkey legs another,crawfish pistolettes another (they are ordered and purchased in LA). These specials go along with the usual concession items.

I really like the idea of announcements. That would be 100% profit. These could be done during timeouts

What do the cafeteria ladies do with the profits from the concessions?
Now you're talking! I think its a shame that we have the best stadium, but the worst concessions in the district. I hated the old rickety stands for the Ozen games, but did enjoy the turkey legs and popcorn balls. I wonder if they'll still have good food at "The Butch"?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores