What time are you leaving for Stallworth ?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
:helmet: We are leaving by 3:30ish. Stop and grab a bite to eat on the way and get in line early to get a good seat !
We already have 5 vehicles coming to the house to leave with us and follow. Several of em are Nederland fans ! My wife is digging out some more PNG shirts for the BIG NED/NDN fans !

pnprntkal

pngfan66 said:
:helmet: We are leaving by 3:30ish. Stop and grab a bite to eat on the way and get in line early to get a good seat !
We already have 5 vehicles coming to the house to leave with us and follow. Several of em are Nederland fans ! My wife is digging out some more PNG shirts for the BIG NED/NDN fans !
Awesome! I love this ime of year when we all come together. Wish we still had multiple games at the Dome and could catch both PNG & Ned in the same day.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
pnprntkal said:
pngfan66 said:
Awesome! I love this ime of year when we all come together. Wish we still had multiple games at the Dome and could catch both PNG & Ned in the same day.

Yeah I do too, those were fun times. We will be on the road Saturday to watch Nederland play.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I plan on leaving as soon as the kids get out of school, so around 3-3:30...what route is everyone taking? It would be great to see a constant flow of PNG people heading to the game. I'll prob take 365 to 10.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
73 is the only way to go. If you take 365, you are going to run into area school traffic. Plus it is only a 2-lane highway with multiple stops along the route. Also, I don't know if this is still the case, but didn't they take out one of the bridges on 365 so they could rebuild it?

Also, for those of you going down 73, there is some road construction going on. At points, it is down to one lane heading up to Winnie, but traffic still moves pretty well through the construction areas. Be careful heading to baytown. I'll be driving down from Houston!

NDN79

500+ Posts
4:00PM for my group too. Can hardly wait for friday. Just think how excited and fired-up everyone will be at the pep rally thursday night. It will be rockin!!! :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo:

BIG ATT

It does not matter how slow or how fast you go, you will get to Sjolander Exit in Baytown in exactly 1 hour. That's the exit to Stallworth Stadium. I have made that trip many times.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
pngfan66 said:
Pt. Arthur to Winnie. Faster than 365 to I-10. 70 all the way pretty much.

This is the route we will take. Hwy73 thru Winnie to I10.

Thanks for the info. I didn't think about school traffic going down 365. If I head to Houston it's usually on the weekend and going that way isn't that bad, but I wanna get to Baytown as fast as possible so I'll see yall on the road!

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
aki..you got clearance to go to the game? Way to man up! :clap: Seriously, enjoy the game and have a great anniversary.

akifan94

500+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
aki..you got clearance to go to the game? Way to man up! :clap: Seriously, enjoy the game and have a great anniversary.

Thanks

lol...yea. Seems like my wife could not ignore the pleas of my two daughters.

Think they can make a runout that says Happy 10th on it?? Just kidding of course.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Texasbob.com says Stallworth has a video scoreboard! I know I would forget all about being at a football game on my 10th anniversary if my hubby were able to pull something like that off! I can tell you she would NOT expect that! Good luck to you!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores