What time are you leaving for Stallworth ?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Hey guys, if you read the article about Dallas Davis in the PA News, at the end, Tom Halliburton says to take the Main Street exit. He specifically says to not take the Sjolander exit. Does anyone know why this is?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
You can take either exit. Taking the Main St. exit to Archer just brings you in on the backside and avoids trying to turn across traffic on Archer. And it will avoid mixing with the Hill traffic.

The home side parking lot is on the west side of the stadium in this photo.
stallworth.jpg

stallworth2.jpg

NDN79

500+ Posts
Thanks for the photos IndianFan--its a big help. Been a number of years since I've been to that stadium. :)

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Didn't we play there in 2007? I have a 2007 Playoff shirt and I remember that I had just had knee surgery and to get up to the seats you have to walk a steep ramp. I was almost crying. The stadium is concrete so be sure you have something comfortable to sit on. Concessions are under the stands and food is OK, but not great. I'm glad we're home because visitors side gets sun in their eyes until the sun goes down. We must've lost, I'm not sure, because my shirt looks like new. Anyone else remember?

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I-10 lanes closed Friday night in Chambers County
By THE ENTERPRISE
November 12, 2009
Posted: November 12, 2009, 2:03 PM CST

Intereste 10 eastbound lanes in Chambers County will be closed Friday night near Wallisville from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for restriping, according to the Texas Department of Transportation.

I have to work Friday night, but ya'll that are going bewarw of lane closures

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
PNGfan said:
I-10 lanes closed Friday night in Chambers County
By THE ENTERPRISE
November 12, 2009
Posted: November 12, 2009, 2:03 PM CST

Intereste 10 eastbound lanes in Chambers County will be closed Friday night near Wallisville from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for restriping, according to the Texas Department of Transportation.

I have to work Friday night, but ya'll that are going bewarw of lane closures

What is an alternate route???

PNGfan

100+ Posts
Don't know if you'll have to drive on feeder or what, I just seen that on Beaumont Enterprise web site.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
squaw said:
Didn't we play there in 2007? I have a 2007 Playoff shirt and I remember that I had just had knee surgery and to get up to the seats you have to walk a steep ramp. I was almost crying. The stadium is concrete so be sure you have something comfortable to sit on. Concessions are under the stands and food is OK, but not great. I'm glad we're home because visitors side gets sun in their eyes until the sun goes down. We must've lost, I'm not sure, because my shirt looks like new. Anyone else remember?

Yes we lost to the eventual State champs Rosenburg Lamar Consd and LaQuiz (sp?) Rogers who now plays for Oregon State scored all 4 TD's against us. It was very cold and was also suppose to be raining but thank God it didn't rain.

Indians07

It's Jacquizz Rodgers. Or just Quiz for short. I wish he and his brother would've gone to Texas, that would've been awesome!

jspikes

that game was miserable haha i remember after pregrame i went into the lockeroom took off all my under stuff cause it got soaken wet and was making it colder...worse game conditions ever ha besides snow glad it didnt rain

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
Came thru there last weekend, that's either coming or going to the bridge, no feeder road access there if I remember correctly. Alternate route is Hwy. 90 thru Liberty and Dayton. In Dayton you'd take 146 South going back to meet I-10. You'd bypass the construction on I10 at Wallisville and the Trinity River bridge.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I went through there last Sun. Didn't see any access problems in Baytown. You drive over the new bridge now, over the Lost & Old Rivers.

CrazyHorse

akifan94 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
aki..you got clearance to go to the game? Way to man up! :clap: Seriously, enjoy the game and have a great anniversary.

Thanks

lol...yea. Seems like my wife could not ignore the pleas of my two daughters.

Think they can make a runout that says Happy 10th on it?? Just kidding of course.

Congrats Aki - no better way to spend an anniversary than a playoff win...

akifan94

500+ Posts
CrazyHorse said:
akifan94 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
aki..you got clearance to go to the game? Way to man up! :clap: Seriously, enjoy the game and have a great anniversary.

Thanks

lol...yea. Seems like my wife could not ignore the pleas of my two daughters.

Think they can make a runout that says Happy 10th on it?? Just kidding of course.

Congrats Aki - no better way to spend an anniversary than a playoff win...

Thanks.....

My sister who works for TXDOT talked to the project manager and I-10 (Indians 10-0) and he stated that it WILL NOT be closed tonight as we come home from taking care of the eagles. There was fog there this morning and an accident with a fatality in that area so we all need to be very carefull. We don't want that kind of thing to marr what has been a great season.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Just talked to 61 and they are already eating at Iguana Joe's. I am so jealous.

Come clock tick faster......I am ready for some football. :helmet:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
:machinegun: :clap: :helmet: On your mark ! Get set ! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! Yeah haw !!!! 20 minutes and we are outtaaaaaa here !!!! See you at the Game !!!

GO INDIANS !!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores